Shop by Dress Style
- Cap Sleeve
- Colour Block
- Fit and Flare
- Long Sleeve
Don't Miss Out On The Great Discounts At Jacques Vert Today!
Mother Of The Bride and Groom Fascinators
Stylish Fascinators for the Mother of the Bride and Groom
Fascinators can create a certain wow factor and complete your look without hiding your hairstyle.
Fascinators work best if you choose colours that contrast with your hair tone, so if you are dark, choose light or brighter colours. If you have fair hair, we would suggest going for a contrasting light colour or a deeper richer shade.
Top Tips For Wearing Fascinators when Mother Of The Bride
- If you wear glasses a fascinator can normally work better than a hat.
- As a general rule larger ladies should choose a larger fascinator to remain in proportion. The rest is up to you.
- If you have a fuller face choose a fascinator with more detail.
- If you have a narrower face choose a fascinator that can add width.
- If you decide to wear your hair up, consider bunching it to one side to allow your fascinator to sit within the hair
- If you are wearing a hat you will need to consider wearing it all day, or face the dreaded hat hair underneath. You don't have this problem with fascinators. Fascinators can be worn for the whole day. They look great both at the service and at an evening reception.