Shop By Colour
Shop By Stockist
Wedding Guest Outfits | Wedding Guest Dresses
Perfect Wedding Outfits and Dresses To Wear To A Wedding
Number 1, always pay attention to the wedding invite. It sounds obvious, but an invite that outlines a beach or outdoors wedding will dictate some of your choices. Knowing the theme, location, time of year (and most importantly the weather) can give you the guidance on how formal or casual the wedding is going to be, and most importantly how you should dress.
Weddings are great and there's no better opportunity to try out something new and fresh. Make a statement, change your look and treat yourself all in the name of a wedding!
What to wear to a wedding?
If you are struggling to find the perfect Wedding Guest Outfit or Wedding Guest Dress, we have the perfect guide. We have looked at all the key trends for the season, and have highlighted the key outfits which will make you feel amazing.
Dresses for wedding guests & Outfits for wedding guests
Show your confident side with a strapless dress. Strapless dresses can accentuate the shoulders, without having to show too much flesh.
Wedding Guest Dresses which are knee length or longer are best for more formal occasions, or more traditional weddings.
Maxi dresses, are the perfect on trend option for any discerning wedding guest. Take a boho-chic look with bold floral prints to really make a splash.
Satin Wedding Guest Dresses are the perfect day through to night option. If you choose a dress with pleated detail and a cinched waist you can disguise any bumps that other dresses would cling to.
A safer, but still contemporary look for any Wedding Guest is a classic v-neck dress. Sophisticated & classy they have been the staple wedding guest dress for decades.
For boho-chic, maxi dresses are the perfect wedding occasion dress. Go for a maxi with a bright floral or digital print, or statement tribal design.
A-Line skirts are popular, and if you co-ordinate with a shrug or tank it will give you a very classy look
Wedding guest dresses and separates are extremely useful if you want to wear them again. Try a layered chiffon dress for something that appeal to your romantic side.
What every wedding guest should know!
- When attending a wedding, try avoiding bright white colours
- Don't forget a shrug, pashmina or well structured blazer jacket. Temperatures can plummet in the evening / and also in chilly churches, so don't get caught out.
- Don't be showing off too much skin. Either the legs or chest, don't do both
Which leads to:
- Though obvious to most. Don't upstage the bride – this is the most important point.
- When you spend the day in high heels, you may want to pop a pair of handy pumps in your bag. If you are going to dance the night away, you may appreciate the added comfort.
- Bags should be kept small enough to carry just the necessities, but should co-ordinate with your wedding guest outfit.
- These days a hat isn't absolutely necessary, but what better excuse do you have to wear one?
Remember weddings are celebrations, and as a treasured wedding guest you should ensure your choice of wedding outfit or dress meets the occasion